Support & Education
- Online Programming
- Crisis Intervention Training
- Family and Friends
- Get To Know NAMI St. Louis
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- NAMI St. Louis Speaker Series
- Community Meeting Presentation Inquiry
- Class Interest Form
About Mental Illness
A mental illness is a medical condition that disrupts a person's thinking, feeling, mood, ability to relate to others and daily functioning.
What is Recovery?
Recovery from serious mental illness is not only possible, but for many people living with mental illness today, probable. The notion of recovery involves a variety of perspectives.