- This event has passed.
Family Support Group Webster Hills
November 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm CST
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until December 8, 2020
Webster Hills United Methodist Church – 2nd Tuesday of each Month
Meeting in person on September 8, 2020. Masks required & physical distancing enforced. Only 10 participants allowed. Please confirm attendance with Judy Larson (group facilitator) at 314-922-4693.
NAMI Family Support Group is a peer-led support group for any adult with a loved one who has experienced symptoms of a mental health condition. Gain insight from the challenges and successes of others facing similar experiences.
NAMI’s support groups are unique because they follow a structured model, ensuring everyone has an opportunity to be heard and to get what they need.
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adult loved ones of people with mental health conditions
- Led by family members of people with mental health conditions
- 60-90 minutes long and meets weekly, every other week or monthly (varies by location)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed