NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a free, 10-session educational program for adults with mental illness who are looking to better understand their condition and journey toward recovery.
Taught by a trained team of people who’ve been there, the program includes presentations, discussion and interactive exercises. Everything is confidential, and NAMI never recommends a specific medical therapy or treatment approach.
NAMI Peer-to-Peer helps you:
- Create a personalized relapse prevention plan
- Learn how to interact with health care providers
- Develop confidence for making decisions and reducing stress
- Stay up-to-date on mental health research
- Understand the impact of symptoms on your life
- Access practical resources on how to maintain your journey toward recovery.
Upcoming 2017 Classes:
ST. CHARLES – Flyer Online Registration
Start Date: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: St. Charles Engineering & Surveying, Inc. – Lower Level
801 S. 5th St., St. Charles, MO 63301